Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
Al Khwarizmi is a training department in mathematics and computer science, aiming to guide and support the several departments and research laboratories within UM6P in the fields of applied computer science, scientific computing, applied mathematics (differential models, operational research, optimization, financial mathematics, actuarial science, social sciences, artificial intelligence, ...) in order to develop educational programs in line with the needs of industry, services and applied research, both in Morocco and in Africa. The scientific board of the Al Khwarizmi Department is composed of research professors in the field of mathematics and computer science within the UM6P. This group is supported by internationally distinguished professors and experts
Al Khwarizmi is seeking a talented 2D/3D graphic Developer to join our team. As member of the team, you will work closely with internal interdisciplinary groups to design, build, config, and deploy 2D/3D graphic applications solution dedicated for learning.
Our Core Values:
• We do what we say we will do.
• We have a strong work ethic and take ownership with all that we do.
• We are direct and honest when communicating with each other and customers.
• We believe in delivering a customer experience that we ourselves would want.
• We believe in having fun, working as a team, and being creative.
What You’ll Do
• Apply animation principles to create high-quality animations
• Collaborating with Animators and other artists and at tending meetings to discuss on going projects.
• Participate in the realization of the planning necessary to accomplish your responsibilities in collaboration with your manager and be able to measure your production time in order to respect the scheduled deadlines
• Be able to quickly perform basic prototypes that will be used for discussions related to animations
• Collaborate and give visibility to the leads & directors
• Perform other related duties
• minimum one year of experience with C#
• Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures
• Unity 3D (Unity Game Engine, Unity ML agents, Unity face recognition, Speech recognition, Autonomous NPC movement)
• Building WebGL application using Unity
• In-depth knowledge of graphic tools
• Excellent creativity and artistic skills
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Technical experience is a plus (scripting, Python...)