YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Rue de Tanger
Management of attendance and absenteeism :
- analyze and prepare the daily report of delays and absences.
- manage in collaboration with the medical service the medical certificates.
- keep up to date the day-to-day records of absenteeism.
- implement the various disciplinary measures.
- carry out positive interviews back to work after absence.
- give the covers.
- prepare daily, weekly and monthly analyzes and statistics related to attendance and absence.
- Input data in system and verification of head count by month.
- Analyse and prepare the daily appointment and attendance.
- Ensure good management of absence in the system.
- Receive, classify and communicate staff resignations
- to terminate the stay and termination in accordance with the legislation in force
- prepare daily, weekly and monthly analyzes and statistics related to absence
- prepare certificates and various certificates for operators
- collect, classify, dispatcher and ensure the processing of various claims (pay, CNSS, mutual ...)
- prepare daily, weekly and monthly analyzes and statistics of conflicts occurring within the shift
- keep the register of correspondence with the labor inspectorate
- to receive, classify and archive administrative documents of employees
- to ensure the different administrative tasks according to directives of the hierarchy
- be the interface between the HR department "internal customers" on a day-to-day basis for all aspects of HR
- Education level: BAC+3 (HR or equivalent)
- Min professional experience: 0-1 year
- Language: French; English: Intermediate
- Competencies: Functional Knowledge and skills, Integrity and Trust; Dealing with conflict; Ownership and independence of mind; Business Skills...