Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
The Africa Business School (ABS) within Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco) recruits an Admission Officer.
The Africa Business School is dedicated to creating a rigorous and inclusive centre for developing research and learning on the continent. Drawing on strong private and public support and partnership with Columbia University, HEC Paris, and Ecole Polytechnique, ABS aims to become a trendsetter in shaping Africa's social and business landscape and beyond.
The school seeks candidates with ambitious career goals, preferably with direct relevance to the African continent. Readiness to be a self-starter is essential.
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Attached to the director of open programs, your main duties will be to:
Analysis and monitoring of target markets
- Define target markets for ABS programs
- Analyze each target market to create the buyer personas that will be used to define and regularly evolve the arguments for each persona (prospect students, parents, etc.) and the arguments to put forward, etc.
- Define and update the list of target establishments for each program.
Promotion, prospection, and recruitment actions
- Define and implement promotion and prospecting action plans (fairs, forums, and target establishments, etc.) and attend the events.
- Ensure the follow-up and support of prospects and candidates
- Contribute to the improvement of presentations and promotional tools
Coordinate with the marketing team to the notoriety of online and offline programs
- Supervise the design and production of relevant communication tools for all types of media
- Perform periodic monitoring on all types of media (print, audiovisual and digital)
- Regularly coordinate with the marketing team to create relevant content for social networks in line with the overall strategy
- Update the website's content according to the evolutions of the different programs.
- Bac+4/5 training with significant experience in sales/marketing/business development, preferably in higher education.
- Trilingual French/English/Arabic.
- Proficiency in IT tools Pack Office, Google Applications, CRM, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, in particular, customer service
- The ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Flexibility, the ability to work as part of a team; manage competing deadlines and
identify team priorities
The ability to analyze and interpret data
- An enthusiastic, committed and proactive approach to work
- The ability to be able to respond flexibly & positively to changing requirements
The position offers:
- life & medical insurance
- maternity leave
- paid vacations
Competitive candidates will exhibit a desire to contribute to the development of an emerging fast-growth school.
Location: ABS has its main campus in Rabat and is a part of Mohamed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P) in Ben Guerir, Morocco, near Marrakesh.
This position is based in Rabat.
The application must contain:
1. A Cover Letter
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae