APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
Zone Franche, Ksar Al Majaz Oued R’Mel, Commune Anjra, Route de Fenideq
The ATR Accountant is required to own the entity books of accounts & reporting numbers;
Monthly, quarterly and annual closing and reporting of books;
One Stream reporting;
Management accounting and reporting;
Fixed assets accounting & capitalization along with depreciation run;
Balance sheet reconciliations;
Team management skills preferable;
Stakeholder management and conducting regular calls with Business partners;
- 100% timely delivery of all tasks assigned as per the communicated expected date when the task was assigned
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles within Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Identify and prioritize task effectively
- Ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Ensuring high quality in all deliveries and according to the operating principles
- Continuously rethinks its own tasks in view of improving them
- Ensures all implemented processes and procedures are documented and kept up to date (SOPs, guidelines)
- Aims at always closing open items/ issues in a timely and qualitative manner.
- Contributes to creating a constructive working environment for the SSC
- A demonstrated commitment to Maersk Core Values
- Closing and Reporting of the financials (P&L in the form of standard management reports)
- Adhoc analysis as and when required.
- Participating in calls with clients on BS reconciliations & other occasions
- Adhering to timelines and reporting the correct financial position
Master's Degree in tax, accounting, finance or similar field.
5 years of experience.
Language Proficiency English & French (Verbal & Written)
Prior experience of working on ERP system would be an added advantage
Excellent Excel skills
Familiar with MS Outlook & Internet.
Good communication skills – should be able to independently communicate with stakeholders via emails, telephone, etc
Prior experience of working on ERP system would be an added advantage.