Thanks to our unique methods and 23 years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our 1,700 employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in 32 offices across 12 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Leyton Morocco is an international Center of Excellence which provides high added value support to the group in business and engineering services. Our talented resources and multilingual skills allow us to meet the needs of a wider customer base around the world and handle a complex processes.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
- Designing and developing test automation scripts
- Using test automation guidelines
- Identifying and selecting the automation test cases
- Researching issues in software through testing
- Creating, enhancing, debugging, and running the test cases
- Collecting and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Collaborating with Product Owners and Software Developers to develop solutions
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- A computer engineering degree (Bac+5);
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer (minimum 2 years);
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills;
What we can offer?
- Unique expertise with an attractive salary and flexible working hours;
- Work-life balance;
- Numerous social benefits ;
- Start-up spirit in a fast-growing multinational group ;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Diversification of projects;
- Continuous learning environment;
- Health and fun partnerships.