Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Work with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain innovative security software & applications.
- Produce clean, readable, maintainable code.
- Have the ability to evaluate existing solutions and implementations.
- Act as a coach by providing guidelines to junior team members.
- Perform detailed code reviews with suggestions for improvement.
- Understand high-level software architecture and how it relates to business requirements.
- Troubleshoot problems effectively including being able to find flaws when implementing a design.
- Propose well designed technical solutions and act as the technical escalation point.
- Be responsible for the prioritization of the projects in collaboration with Project management office, architects and team leads.
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5)
- A candidate with at least 5 years of Backend Development experience
- Backend development or Full-Stack development
- Deep knowledge of programming, OO Design Patterns and Software Architecture
- Familiarity with common Python web frameworks such as Flask, Django, Django Rest Framework
- Good expertise with Test Driven Development and Agile Development
- Good expertise of CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab Runners and/or Jenkins
- Good expertise in SQL and Non-SQL database
- Good expertise in Kubernetes-based workflows (Gitlab/Docker/OpenShift)
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems (RHEL/CentOS)
- Experience designing in RESTful architectural style, including JSON format
- Knowledge of security principles and tools (SCM, SAST, SCA, etc.)