Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning, and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state-of-the-art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multicultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Monitor system performance and proactively identify and troubleshoot issues
- Monitor backups and ensure data is being protected and readily available in case of system failures or data loss
- Develop and maintain monitoring tools to detect and prevent system issues
- Work with other system admins in the team and broadcast engineering teams to optimize system performance and ensure high availability
- Maintain system and application documentation, including procedures, configurations, and infrastructure diagrams
- Perform system maintenance, updates, and patching as necessary
- Respond to system outages and emergencies as needed
- Provide technical support to other teams and end-users as needed
- Participate in off-hours installations or emergency interventions, on-call as required to support the service delivery of Bell Media products
- Very good oral and written English.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Quality Analyst.
- University degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Broadcast media experience is valuable.
- Knowledge Windows workstation and server administration.
- Knowledge Linux server administration.
- Experience in system administration or related field.
- Strong knowledge of backup and monitoring systems, including hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Veeam.
- Experience with backup software such as Veeam.
- Familiarity with disaster recovery planning and implementation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.