Thanks to our unique methods and 24 years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our 2200 employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in 32 offices across 13 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
The main mission of the Big Data Engineer will be to coordinate all operational data management activities concerning various projects based on a Big Data stack.
- Frame and translate user needs into functional and technical business needs;
- Model and implement the infrastructures allowing the management of the company's Data in line with the different business challenges;
- Ensure the design and development of data flows (Ingestion, Data Modeling, Data Warehousing, Data Cleaning) with Big Data technologies.
- Study the source systems;
- Define the optimal strategy for the overall data management from the initial collection to the analysis;
- Automate interface processing tasks, expose data in API / Webservices;
- Be responsible for the solutions delivered and their compliance with customer expectations;
- Contribute to the technological watch on Big Data subjects and supervise less experienced employees (juniors and interns).
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering;
- Big Data technology certifications;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in the same position;
- Bonne compétences sur l’architecture des systèmes, bases de données, méthodologies d’analyse ;
- Ability to understand complex algorithms and mechanisms of data processing;
You master one or more of the following solutions:
- Python, Java, Scala, SQL
- L’écosystème Hadoop : Spark, HDFS, Hive, …
- Kafka, RabbitMQ
- ElasticSearch (et la Suite ELK), Cassandra, MongoDB, Neo4J, …
- Angular / React / Vue.js