Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
Imagine having the opportunity to join an organization that is committed to your professional growth and development. At Cnexia, you will be a part of our amazing team where you will have an opportunity to work with other likeminded and passionate individuals in an environment where it is fun, fast paced, exciting and ever changing.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Support data pipelines within and BI Hadoop production environments.
- Support and troubleshoot technical problems within BI GCP and BI Hadoop environments.
- Share technical expertise with team and provide recommendations for best practices.
- Support production processes within BI teams.
- Support outages, delays & major deployments within the BI environment.
You will be a great fit on our team if:
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5)
- 4 plus years of industry experience working with complex ETLs and relational databases.
- Hands-on experiences working with GCP technologies, Big Data and unstructured data technologies including HDFS, Spark, Map Reduce, Hive, Impala, Cloudera, NoSQL, Oozie, Sqoop.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases such as Teradata, ORACLE, SQL Server.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and experience in developing Big Data ingestion frameworks or experience in working with data ingestion tools.
- Able to troubleshoot code written by other people, including understanding the business logic implemented and ensuring the code is optimal.
- Able to prioritize, multitask and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Collaborative spirit to share learnings and knowledge with peers.
- Experience with Big Data and unstructured data technologies including HDFS, Spark, Map Reduce, Hive, Impala, Cloudera, NoSQL, Oozie, Sqoop
- Experience with ML/AI technologies
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, or any similar programs.
- Excellent communication skills, perfectly bilingual (Fr, En)
- Proficient in MS Applications
- Able to work in a night shift/shifting schedule.