Thanks to our unique methods and 23 years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our 1,700 employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in 32 offices across 12 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Leyton Morocco is an international Center of Excellence which provides high added value support to the group in business and engineering services. Our talented resources and multilingual skills allow us to meet the needs of a wider customer base around the world and handle a complex processes.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
As a digital aMOA project manager dedicated to the group's Marketing department, you will be responsible for the realization and success of key projects and for providing effective and quickly actionable solutions to any challenge that the business may encounter. Your in-depth knowledge of marketing processes and strategies will allow you to quickly identify blocking points and opportunities to seize as well as to project yourself on the long term and future developments. Your excellent relationship and your solution-oriented mind will allow you to establish a collaborative relationship with high added value between the IT department and the business by facilitating communication and helping to translate the functional into technical and vice versa.
Your key missions will be:
- Project management (website, web application and RPA) in close collaboration with teams of internal developers and MOEs, from the expression of need to delivery and follow-up.
- Design and management of roadmaps, backlogs and sprint organizations via Jira and other monitoring tools.
- Revision / improvement / redesign of the processes in place by identifying and preventing risks and meeting all of the customer's needs.
- Lead the process of acquiring and integrating external tools by organizing the intervention of the departments concerned
- Implementation and configuration of tools and software including communication, user training and documentation.
- Technical support for teams on any subject other than office automation.
- Report and regular communication on the progress of projects to clients and management.
Your qualities and experience:
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in the B2B sector
- Very good knowledge of CRM tools and more particularly of Salesforce
- Expertise in marketing automation with several years of experience with one or more market leaders (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Experience in data management + handling on Excel
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS to assist users in the creation of email templates and landing pages
- Experience with WordPress
- Good level of oral and written English
- Experience in project management by AGILE method is a plus