Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Technopolis, Bâtiment B 11 Sala-Al-Jadida
- Work with multiple teams to collect and document business requirements / User Stories
- Work within various database environments such as Teradata and SAS to design, develop and deliver data solutions, ensuring accuracy and quality
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Utilize advanced SQL to analyze data and perform data mining analysis.
- Effectively manage data mining analysis and report to various stakeholders
- Establish & maintain effective relationships with cross-functional product teams, colleagues and process teams, including virtual environment (i.e. conference calls, videoconference)
- University degree in Software/Computer/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- 7 years of experience in business intelligence related functions (testing, analysis, coding, etc.)
- 2 years of experience working in agile
- Bilingualism is an asset (English / French).
- Strong data analytical & problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to be highly creative in formulating solutions.
- Proficiency in programming languages including SAS, Oracle and Teradata SQL
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous and self-motivated with an ability to prioritize
Preferred Competencies :
- Working knowledge of SAS Viya
- Google Cloud experience includeing BIG Query
- Working knowledge of MicroStrategy
- Strong leadership skills with risk-management
- Understanding of business needs/input, customer focus
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast paced environment with good tolerance to ambiguity and manage multiple projects