Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day in Casablanca, to meet potential applicants in person. We encourage you to apply online prior to the event and request you to bring with you an updated CV in English
- Date & Time: Friday, May 12th, 2023, from 9:00 AM
- Location: Air Arabia head Office (04, Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
- Age requirement : between 21 to 27 years
- CSS certificate is mandatory ( either completed or ongoing)
Dress Code Female :
- Business attire with knee length skirt (no jeans, no trousers)
- Hair tied back in a neat fashion (no loose hair)
- Appropriate make-up ( No False eyelashes )
- Formal closed shoes (no boots or sandals)
Dress Code Male :
- Business attire
- The hair needs to be styled neatly
- Formal closed shoes ( No boots- stick )
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages):
- CSS diploma is required (either exam passed or ongoing)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Presentable, friendly, demonstrates cheerful and positive attitude even under stress.
- Customer service oriented, capable of understanding and attending to customers’ needs and requests.
- Capable of handling difficult situations and angry customers without compromising corporate image.
- Focused, capable of identifying irregularities and handling threats and emergencies with efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Proactive, self-motivated, demonstrates initiative and positive teamwork competency.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in French and English Language. Other languages are an advantage based on the Airline requirements
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift pattern and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs