At Emirates Group, our values are rooted in the growth of our organisation, in our people, and in our people’s abilities. With over 160 nationalities, we are truly a global company with talented people from every continent. It is with pride that we make our home in Dubai, a vibrant, cosmopolitan city that offers great lifestyle opportunities for you to take advantage of. We look forward to welcoming you to share in our future success as we grow and expand our business globally.
Experience the world as part of your career.
Live the cabin crew life!
Join our team as Emirates cabin crew and see the world as you work. This is your opportunity to be part of the world’s largest international airline.
Look forward to a tax-free salary, free accommodation and great travel perks for you and your family. Make Dubai your home and enjoy all the benefits of this vibrant city.
If you’re ready for a career that takes you places, apply online now and start your adventure with Emirates.
We are looking for:
• 1+ year of hospitality or customer service experience ;
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures ;
• High school graduate (Grade 12) ;
• Fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage) ;
• Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes and minimum height of 160 cm which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types ;
• No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings are not allowed) ;
• Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations ;
• As Emirates cabin crew, you will be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements.
Fly Emirates. Fly Better.