Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Job Purpose :
Base: Carries out Base Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and Third Party aircrafts within the scope of a CAR 66 Category A1 authorisation, including inspections, repairs and component replacement, ensuring work is performed to required standards and recorded in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
Line : Carries out Line Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts within the scope of CAR 66 Category A1 authorisation, including inspections, repairs and component replacement, ensuring work is performed to required standards and recorded in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Reviews assigned tasks with the Maintenance Manager to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assignments from the In-Charge ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out scheduled aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Carries out scheduled routine servicing, Transit, Daily and Weekly Checks, component replacement and test tasks as authorised under the scope Technician’s Cat 1 License.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned tasks to the In-Charge and alerts him or her to any problems with aircraft condition or with the execution of the work
- Manages the safety of own assigned maintenance tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Takes positive steps to protect self and other persons in the area of the maintenance activity from any possible injury, including the use of proper GSE and protective equipment.
- Pays attention to human factors aspects of maintenance, ensuring that work interruption procedures are followed and that adequate access and lighting is used for maintenance and inspections.
Reputation and Teamwork :
- Internal Customer Service: provides helpful information and support to own team and to other department personnel involved with managing scheduled maintenance checks.
- Representing Air Arabia: presents a positive and competent image of technical professionalism to other companies’ personnel and 3O customers.
Cost Awareness :
- Maintains positive awareness to the cost of aircraft maintenance including use of time and materials. Minimises unnecessary waste of consumable material and part repair cost by avoiding unnecessary damage and repeat work during maintenance.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages) :
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
Work Experience :
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a Base/Line Maintenance environment.
- Holds a current CAR 66 CAT A1 Maintenance License.
- Able to demonstrate solid basic understanding of Aircraft Maintenance theory and practice.