Webhelp est leader européen de l’externalisation de la relation client. Fort de ses 55 000 collaborateurs, Webhelp accompagne plus de 500 clients mondiaux de premier plan dans plus de 36 pays et 40 langues avec une large offre de services : vente BtoC et BtoB, acquisition et fidélisation, service client, gestion des médias sociaux, enquêtes et sondages, services financiers…
Au Maroc, Webhelp compte 10 000 collaborateurs répartis sur 14 sites dans les villes de Rabat, Salé, Kénitra, Fès, Meknès et Agadir. Chaque jour, nos collaborateurs contribuent au succès de notre groupe et œuvrent pour offrir une expérience client toujours plus satisfaisante.
Convaincus que notre réussite passe par celle de nos collaborateurs, nous mettons tout en œuvre pour optimiser leur potentiel et leur permettre d’effectuer leur travail dans un environnement favorisant l’équilibre vie privée/ vie professionnelle. A ce titre, nous mettons à leur disposition plusieurs commodités et avantages sociaux : restauration sur site, salles de sport et de détente, gaming zone, crèches ou subventions de crèches, assurance santé, plan de retraite….
Nous attachons également une importance forte au développement des compétences de nos collaborateurs et à leurs plans de carrière dans un principe d’équité. 90% de nos managers actuels sont issus de la promotion interne.
Notre succès est la passion de nos collaborateurs et de nos clients.
Webhelp Maroc a reçu le label MEILLEUR EMPLOYEUR DE L’ANNEE 2018.
Rejoignez Webhelp et participez à une aventure humaine unique !
28 avenue Allal Ben Abdallah 10000, Rabat, MAROC
At Webhelp, we empower our 60,000 game-changers across the world to work on behalf of the most exciting brands. We are on a mission to develop and expand our technological capabilities so that our people can grow with us as well.
This is a unique opportunity for you to drive innovation for one of the most competitive BPO companies in the world and be part of our digital transformation efforts.
As our Cloud System Architect, you will design the Azure architecture to support our global initiatives and global clients. You will bring your specialist skillset to plan, execute and direct cloud platform strategies for our long-term business objectives.
As a Think Human leader, you thoroughly understand the needs of our sites, people and clients while ensuring the best practices within our IT department.
Your mission at Webhelp
While striving to enjoy every day, you will:
Design and architecture
• Lead design studies on AZURE architecting Cloud and advocate for technical choices to guarantee the consistency of developments
• Design and develop the technical master plan :
o Define, manage and explain technical standards
o Ensure the coherence of the whole within the framework of the global master plan
o Consolidate obsolescence and evolution roadmaps
o Review existing system architecture and recommend improvements
• Manage full Cloud Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation and Security
• Conduct research on new technologies
• Formalise process and manage handover to delivery team:
o Produce technical documentation
o Ensure knowledge transfer
o Audit delivery team implementation
• Have ownership on the documentation:
o High Level Design
o Low Level Design
o Azure Governance (Role Based Access Control strategy, Azure AD, etc.)
• Script for administration and automation
• Fine-tune cloud infrastructure systems
• Handle Azure network solutions (App Gateways, NSGs, Vnets, Subnets, NLBs, etc.)
• Be responsible for L3 support (support of System delivery team)
To put clients at the heart, you will:
• Work with the Solutions Teams to assist with any client requirements
• Communicate on architecture design in CTO instances
• Take a lead role in communicating change in processes and procedures with delivery teams (System, security, network)
As part of a people-first company, you will:
• Ensure strong team building practices, motivate and inspire people across the business and generate excitement
• Challenge and respect colleagues irrespective of their position in the company
What we’re looking for
Your leadership skills and ability to motivate others will get you far in your journey with us. You are globally minded but can adapt any strategy to local teams and management styles to drive results. Likewise, it is important that you can multitask, work to tight deadlines under pressure and make decisions where appropriate and within the scope of your role.
We’ll be a great match if you:
• Minimum of 5 year’s experience in Azure infrastructure design
• Can establish best practices while monitoring performance, scalability and cost-effectiveness of Azure infrastructure
• Possess strong expertise in Azure infrastructure and deep knowledge of Azure IaaS, PaaS
• Demonstrate hands-on experience of executing cloud native projects in Azure with DevOps
• Have knowledge of or experience in:
o Networking principles: TCP/IP, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, VPNs, virtual networks, routing path
o Security (Azure AD, data encryption, data transfer, monitoring, RBAC Strategy)
o Backup and disaster recovery strategy
o ARM Template & Hashicorp Terraform, Powershell, JSON, SQL, SAS/R, VB, etc.
• Can work within a team as well as on your own initiative
• Are fluent in English (French would be appreciated)
You appreciate our values of recognition, integrity, unity, commitment and you are eager to create the "wow" too. You are excited to share our organizational culture with your team as well as externally with our partners, clients and stakeholders.
Who we are
Webhelp is French multinational BPO company with a global impact and footprint. We focus on creating superb customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human. By?joining Webhelp,?you will be part of our community of over 60,000 employees from more than 150 locations in 50 countries making a difference each day!
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, join us!
Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.