Appartenant au groupe Vivo Energy qui a été fondé en 2011, Vivo Energy Maroc est la société de référence qui distribue et commercialise les carburants et lubrifiants de marque Shell et de Gaz de Pétrole Liquéfié de marque Butagaz au Maroc.
Notre offre dans les stations-service comprend des carburants, des lubrifiants, des services de cartes, des boutiques, et des services hors carburant. Nous fournissons également aux entreprises des carburants, des lubrifiants, du gaz de pétrole liquéfié (GPL) et des solutions d’énergie dans divers secteurs, comme la marine, les mines, la construction, l'électricité et le transport.
Aujourd’hui, Vivo Energy Maroc opère sur plus de 400 stations-service et emploie 510 personnes directement et 6000 autres indirectement, et leur garantie les meilleures conditions de travail et le développement de leurs compétences et carrières.
Immeuble Zénith 2 Lotissement Attaoufik Sidi Maarouf
Location for this role is flexible: Can be based in Kenya, South Africa, Morocco
The Construction Project Engineer is responsible to follow up and manage the design, engineering, construction, commissioning & hand over of industrial facilities designed to meet organization units ( OUs)U needs (business development, upgrade to compliance, etc.), in compliance with the defined requirements and applicable VIVO standards, and working within the defined budget and schedule. He is based on site and leads a multi-disciplinary project team, in close liaison with central teams and OU team & Steering Committee guidance. It is of main importance her/his availability to remain at construction site during periods from days to several weeks to support on activities:
- The Construction Project Engineer is responsible for project execution, from the Final Investment Proposal (IP) up to handover of the facilities to the operator and project close-out, in total safety, within budget and on schedule as approved according to the Derogation of Authority and as delegated by Industrial Project Manager ;
- Responsible to deliver the project in accordance with the Engineering Project Management Guidelines ;
- Responsible for delivering smoothly through the different steps of the project and that the facilities are constructed in compliance with the approved timeline schedule, budget, in compliance with high quality of Standards & in accordance with the agreed HSSE & performance requirements ;
- Coordinate and facilitate with all stakeholders to deliver the project according to agreed targets & with the high level of excellence for VE Group ;
- To establish and maintain relationships between Construction Group and Engineering/Central Technical and CP if needed ;
- Support PM to implement VE management of change and project management process to manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs ;
- Reporting monthly project performance using appropriate project management tools and and escalate issues when needed.
What will make you successful :
- Master degree or equivalent in engineering ;
- Experience > 5-10 years’ confirmed experience (depending on the complexity of the project) as an industrial/ technical project engineer/manager in different sectors/phases (Petroleum, Downstream, Cement, EPC contractors) and particularly in the execution phase, turnkey projects (engineering, construction, commissioning). At least one demonstrable finished project as Project Engineer, Construction Manager or Project Manager;
- API & HSSE standards knowledge will be a must ;
- Demonstrable competence and experience in design, construction, maintenance and project management related to fuel and lubes depot ;
- Must exhibit behaviors such as; Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork and Personal & Business skills ;
- Experience in team management and contractor/ contract management. Keen interest in technical knowledge and issues ;
- Anticipates, plans ahead and tackles the subjects/problems identified with an effective and pragmatic approach ;
- High tracking/monitoring record and delivering efficiency improvements ;
- Familiar with standards/requirements in terms of project management, organization and HSE procedures ;
- Fluent in English and French ;
- Good leadership and communication skills, good personal relationship skills, comfortable in a multi- cultural environment.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply by sending CV not later than May 24, 2023.