ABOUT US -
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
·GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.??
·BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.??
·WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.??
·GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.??
·MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.?
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners? with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to design, build and? deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints.?
With our award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience, we improve business results by pairing innovative design thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), automation and data-driven analytics – with the expertise, emotion and empathy of our people to Create Connection. Value Conversation
1100 Bd El Qods, Sidi Maârouf), Casanearshore Park
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES -
Sitel Rabat is looking for an experienced Team Manager for a project involving a reputable enterprise. As a Team Manager, you role will be to:
- Ensure that calls are handled professionally.
- Provide direction and guidance to guarantee the consistent achievement of key performance metrics.
- Achieve, measure, report, and communicate metric goal attainment for assigned team.
- Ensure accurate and timely communication of client and campaign issues to Manager Site Operations.
- Consistently achieve goals for the number of call monitoring per week and scores for an assigned team of customer service agents.
- Coach, mentor and develop agent team for skills expansion and promotional opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual and fluent in English and French (excellent oral and written communication skills)
- Minimum of 2 years as team manager, in a call centre environment.
- A degree in the following fields : Commerce, Marketing, Communication...etc.
- Charisma, integrity, a spirit of challenge, leadership, communication and management skills are all necessary qualities that can guarantee a successful career.
Like all our company's positions, this position is open to people with disabilities or reduced mobility. If you have what it takes to succeed and bring value, this opening is for you!