Launched in 2019, Taptap Send is tapping into a transformative shift in global finance: from banks to phones. While this has affected wealthier countries as well, it has been nothing short of a revolution for the emerging markets where the overwhelming majority of population had been unable to access digital finance previously. Its first product, Taptap Send, allows immigrants to send money home instantly and with no fee, saving money in the process. With a formal market size of >700B alone, we’ve got a lot more saving to do for our users. And that’s just the beginning….
Taptap Send is backed by top VCs (Spark, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital, etc.), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment.
Our Mission: Reduce inequity by helping immigrants move money home by becoming the leading cross-border fintech for immigrants.
Founded by Harvard grads / 3rd-time founders --- also founded Segovia (successful exit) and GiveDirectly (>300M revenue, fastest-growing NGO).
Top performers from top and varied organizations (e.g., Bain, Bolt, Google, McKinsey, SafeBoda, Uber, Zipline) --- we like moving fast, and we hire people that do as well.
Driven by mission, guided by values (see below) – in deed, not just word.
Team as global as the mission, >30 languages from 25 countries (i.e., if you’re interested in learning to make Chicken Moambe, we’re the place).
25 City Road Epworth House, Shoreditch, EC1Y 1AA
As Shift Leader you will be responsible to lead all aspects of our growing team of Customer Service Representatives. The Customer Support team is at the forefront of our business, answering our community's questions and tending to their needs!
Your responsibilities include shift leader duties, overseeing smooth operations of the customer service function during scheduled shifts to achieve targets. You should be passionate about customer service and be excited to lead a team that is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Build shift reports ensuring main information, escalations and issues are tracked
- Ownership of queue management and agent assignment during evening hour shifts
- Identify and propose improvements to drive quality, efficiency and productivity
- Schedule employee shifts and assign duties
- Manage time-off requests and handle last-minute absences
- Manage scheduling, assign tasks to Customer Service Representatives and oversee completion of tasks
- Act as escalation point during shifts; answer agents queries and resolve complex cases and handle customer escalations or complaints.
- Minimum two years experience in a Customer Service Department
- Supervisory and leadership experience - you’ve shown that you can drive accountability, talent and productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - You establish trust and effective working relationships with agents, management, and other departments
- Strong organizational,time-management, and problem-solving skills - able to work on multiple things simultaneously
- Willingness to work regular weekend shifts
- Proficiency in English and French.. Additional languages are welcome
- Passionate about customer experience and how continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Able to use Excel and use data to make informed decisions.
- Willing to work on night shift till 11:30 pm Casablanca time
- Experience in quality review
- Experience in Zendesk, Explore and SQL
- Financial industry knowledge