Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
You will have an opportunity to:
- Develop regular reporting and conduct data analysis, to understand the customer behaviour and explain drivers for online customer interactions.
- Provide insights on areas of opportunity to increase online adoption.
- Develop forecasts and business cases and be able to back up numbers Conduct deep dive analysis on customer segments.
- Create executive strategy presentations, communicate results, forecasts, and strategy plans.
- Recommend proactive and reactive strategies to improve online adoption.
- Measure results of campaigns and/or projects.
- Support the development of short-term and long-term planning cycles through data analysis.
You will be a great fit to our team if:
- Master’s degree in software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5).
- Minimum 3 years experience in a data analysis / data mining role.
- Strong knowledge of quantitative statistical methods and modelling.
- Demonstrated experience in translating complex business issues in a simple and concise manner.
- Experience with SQL, Advanced Excel,SAS
- Experience using dashboards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability in telling stories through data.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Proven experience presenting results to mid/ senior level management.
- Business acumen and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined.
- Proven ability to quantify and analyze customer data/results in a concise easily understood format tailored to the audience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.