Thanks to our unique methods and 23 years of knowledge and experience, our clients can benefit from complementary sources of financing while remaining focused on their core business. Founded in Paris in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm dedicated to the economic, ecological and social development of all types of organizations. Our consultants are technical experts who provide concrete solutions that contribute to our clients’ growth and development. Our 1,700 employees, who are passionate about their jobs, are located in 32 offices across 12 countries, and share values such as team spirit, innovation and sustainable development.
Leyton Morocco is an international Center of Excellence which provides high added value support to the group in business and engineering services. Our talented resources and multilingual skills allow us to meet the nds of a wider customer base around the world and handle a complex processes.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
As a Devops Engineer, your mail mission will be to ensure the proper functioning of the company's application servers, as well as respect for the DevOps-Leyton process, taking into account the expectations and needs of users, while ensuring technological developments and their maintenance
- Definition, installation and administration of Linux servers (domain controllers, file systems ...);
- Maintenance in operational and security conditions of the Linux operating system;
- Control of the correct implementation and compliance with IS security instructions;
- Keeping operating and administrative documents up to date;
- Supervision and administration of storage and backup / restore systems;
- Monitoring of all IS components using appropriate tools;
- Maintenance of the correct functioning of the reverse proxy;
- Maintaining the smooth running of the DevOps process;
- Preparation of deployments respecting the DevOps process;
- CI / CD DevOps: Industrialization of deployments (docker, etc.);
- Collaboration with all IT / DEV teams;
- Update of the progress of current tasks under JIRA
- Higher education Bac +5 in Computer Engineering / Networks and systems.
- 2/3 years of experience as DevOps / System Administartor.
- Mastering the UNIX / LINUX environment;
- Mastering Docker technology;
- Master the concepts of the DevOps business;
- Mastering DevOps tools (Jenkins, Sonar, GrayLog, Grafana, Prometheus);
- Master the administration and maintenance of a reverse-proxy (Apache2 / Nginx)
- Good knowledge of Linux server administration technologies;
- Good knowledge of the CI / CD process;
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes multi-master / node installations, YAML files, persistent volumes, ‘flannel’ virtual network