Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
- Git Technology.
- CI/CD Pipelines with GCP.
- Tokenization of build pipelines.
- Applying Environment specific variables.
- Execution of pipelines.
- Keeping pipelines up-to-date.
- Python coding, Powershell and Shell scripting.
- GKE, OCP, other cloud DevOps stacks an asset.
- Docker image creation, feature set and functionalities.
- Production troubleshooting with monitoring and logging platforms.
- DevSecOps mindset.
- Troubleshooting of environments with different teams.
- Out-of-business-hour deployments and support (Rotation with team members).
- SRE experience is bonus.
Key Non-Technical Skills required:
- Master’s degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5) or Equivalent experience.
- Bilingualism is an asset (English / French).
- Experience with Infrastructure as code platforms in GCP cloud.
- Must be able to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications.
- Excellent ability to articulate and document technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Strong troubleshooting skills (ability to uncover trouble rapidly and provide resolution).
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make will have a large process impact.
- Passionate about solving challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Proven leadership and organization skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in virtual teams, handling multiple projects with geographically dispersed team members.
- Availability to work occasional weekends and evenings to meet hard deadlines and available to work occasional overnights to take part in deployment activities.
- Fast paced, changing working environment.