Mohammed VI Polytechnic University’s (UM6P) School of Hospitality Business & Management (SHBM) is driven by the motto “Nurturing today’s talents, Impacting Tomorrow’s Africa”. In shaping hospitality leaders, the school relies on the “Learning-By-Doing” approach. The purpose of this endeavor is to achieve sustainable development in the African tourism and hospitality sector. SHBM aims to build a comprehensive hospitality ecosystem within the modern, state-of-the-art UM6P campus located amidst the Ben Guérir Mohammed VI Green City, near Marrakech. SHBM aims to foster and cultivate the essence of hospitality education while encouraging innovation, applied research, and entrepreneurship.
SHBM is the only Associate Member of the EHL Network of Certified Schools in Morocco, a testimonial to our focus on excellence in education. École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL) is consistently regarded as the best hospitality school in the world and thus SHBM is looking to expand on this initiative throughout Morocco and furthermore throughout Africa.
Our continued collaboration includes AHLEI and other leaders of hospitality education in order to create both a nationally and internationally renowned school. Thus, SHBM is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer with a Hospitality Mindset that is motivated to be part of this exciting new venture.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
SHBM is looking for a Digital Marketing Officer with ambitious career goals, preferably with direct relevance for the Africancontinent. The readiness to be a self-starter is essential.The Digital Marketing Officer will contribute to establishing SHBM’s digital brand and presence in Morocco and Africa throughout its existing and future programs. The Digital Marketing will report to Head of Marketing and Development.
Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in digital strategies
- RS content management,
- Strategic watch
- Coordination and management of the relationship with external marketing service providers
- Participation in referencing strategies and audits
The position offers:
- life & medical insurance
- maternity leave
- paid vacations
Competitive candidates will exhibit a desire to contribute to the formation of an emerging school.
Priority will be given to candidates with a demonstrated ability to master the design in the Office Pack and the graphic tools necessary to produce marketing materials.
The application must contain:
1. A Cover Letter
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
In your profile please upload:
3. A List of Three References
4. One Recommendation Letter
- Master the social media management
- Master the targeting and sponsoring of marketing campaigns
- Master the content creation
- Good proficiency in French and English
- Motivation and entrepreneurial mindset
- The position of Marketing Manager, requires good analytical skills in order to understand and identify target markets, an essential step in the design, development and implementation of the company's products and services
- The Marketing Manager is required to collaborate with many people and must generally work in a team environment. Therefore, it is necessary that he or she possesses good interpersonal skills.
- He must also be creative, i.e. be able to bring new ideas to all stages of program design.
- Good negotiation skills
- Good mastery of digital tools and marketing content editing tools such as :
- Office suite
- A previous experience in Digital Marketing agency is a plus
- Business development or entrepreneurial experience is a plus