Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
About UM6P Career Center:
Established in September 2021, UM6P Career Center aims to support students in their job search. As part of the Academic Services Division, our work is centred around three major components:
- Help the students develop their employability skills. We offer an extensive program in self-development, job search training, and individual career coaching on campus and on line. These training services are complemented by a volunteering program – The Social Experience Program - aiming to allow the students to hone their skills and apply their learnings on the field by helping the local community.
- Develop our network of business partners and recruiters. This is done through a series of engagement events on campus and a structured process of following up on all type of placement opportunities. All the initiatives in this field are designed to promote the UM6P brand as a talent pool provider and increase the engagement and retention rate of partners.
- Monitor the placement of our students and graduates and support the schools in engaging industry operators in their academic programs.
As an Employer Engagement Coordinator, you will report to the Career Center Manager. Your responsibilities are to develop the network of recruiters and partners, promote the UM6P talent pool, increase partners retention and engagement and support all the Career Center’s initiatives.
Missions or tasks:
- Develop, lead efforts and serve as a liaison between UM6P Career Center and industry.
- Identify and build fruitful business relations with potential recruiters.
- Manage the portfolio of current partners and recruiters.
- Actively participate in developing an employability strategy for fresh graduate.
- Lead the implementation of said strategy with the contribution of all members of the team.
- Work closely with the internship and placement coordinator, the career advisor and the community manager to enhance the services we provide to students, schools and recruiters.
- Organize events on campus and externally to promote UM6P talent pool.
- Contribute to the UM6P job board.
- Take part in all the Career Center activities, help build the center’s capacity and contribute to the team spirit.
Start date: as soon as possible
Location: UM6P Ben Guerir
Terms: full-time. On Campus. Frequent business travel.
Must have qualifications:
- Five (5) years’ work experience in HR, management, professional sales, and/or higher education career services/employer relations.
- MBA, Master's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships.
- Project management experience.
- Extensive experience planning events, conferences, career fairs, workshops, etc.
- Experience with customer relationship management tools.
- Experience with analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication both in French and English.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience with University or HR recruiting.
- Experience working with CRM systems.