Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide.
1er bâtiment principal de l’ensemble immobilier – Bouskoura route 3011 Casablanca, Maroc
Purpose of the Job:
Manage all the manufacturing activities for a project(s) of an EPU (Elementary Production Unit) including the responsibilities linked to the position as hierarchical manager for all the operators of the manufacturing organization who belong to the EPU.
- Responsible for time management (presence management and activity management) of all employees under his/her responsability and assuring compliance with the local legislation
- Accountable for the time reconciliation.
- Responsible for continuously improving occupational safety, including that of contractors working for the EPU.
- Contribute to the development of the operators, which means further development of the qualification matrix for product-related and technology-related processes, as well as general technological and personal qualification.
- Responsible for the PMC (People Management Cycle) as per local HR policy.
- Contribution to the application of the corporate policies (EHS, IRIS, Ethics and Compliance…).
Bachelor or Master degree in industrial management or equivalent
Minimum of seven years of production Management experience
Experience in Railway industry, preferably within an industrialization environment is desirable
Competencies & Skills:
- Profound knowledge of Special Processes
- Working knowledge of Industrial Management, Processes for industrials E2E, from Engineering to Delivery, Manufacturing Processes and Technologies and Configuration & Change Management
- Basic awareness of Automation / Robotization, Greenfield/Brownfield Development, Site Facilities & Maintenance, Transfer of Technology and Ergonomics
- Profound knowledge of Team Management including management of cross functional teams, Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) rules and regulations, Lean Management tools, methods, ...
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain/Quality processes and impact from manufacturing on them, Products Knowledge and Applicable Social Relations & Labor Law
- Basic awareness of Finance/Sourcing processes and impact from manufacturing on them, Digital & Analytics Tools for managing the manufacturing activities (KPI, …).
Leadership skill is mandatory