Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
The Africa Business School (ABS) within Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco) is recruiting a Facilities Manager.
The Africa Business School is dedicated to creating a rigorous and inclusive center for the development of research and learning in the continent. Drawing on strong private and public support, and in partnership with Columbia University, HEC Paris, and Ecole Polytechnique, ABS aims to become a trendsetter for shaping the social and business landscape in Africa and beyond.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
ABS is in search of an excellent manager of corporate services and knowledge. In this role, the Facilities Manager will provide essential support to the ABS management team and act as a point of contact for all departments to ensure that our offering to students and employers is of exceptional quality, that day-to-day activity is efficient and that work across departments is consistent.
The main tasks of the Facilities Manager are:
- To ensure the electronic and physical archiving of ABS' documents and archives with a view to enhancing it as intangible capital;
- Manage and capitalize on knowledge (KM);
- Coordinate the implementation and supervise the physical and digital libraries of ABS;
- Ensure a documentary database is in connection with the scientific research axes of ABS and ensure good use of knowledge bases;
- Plan and organize the interventions of maintenance teams and service providers by managing a team of qualified technicians;
- Enforce health, safety, and environmental (HSE) legislation;
- Develop and monitor the budget for the support component;
- Define and monitor the needs of the facility and provide key information and maintain reporting on interventions for greater visibility on the building.
He/she will ensure continuous improvement of processes related to "back-office" management. The Facilities Manager will be the conductor of general services and equipment within ABS. His/her position is very versatile; he/she is involved in document engineering, logistics, and facility management as well as in construction, security, and employee services.
Location: ABS has its main campus in Rabat and is a part of Mohamed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P) which is in Ben Guerir, Morocco, near Marrakesh. This position will be based in Rabat
The application must contain:
1. A Cover Letter
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
Your profile must include:
3. A list of 3 references