Founded in 1997, Leyton is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations. Our consultants help our clients' growth and the enduring success of their business.
Our consulting services aim to impact positively our clients' financial performance, through creative and innovative solutions.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
During your mission, you will be participating in different consultancy aspects:
Lead full client engagements to help them get their benefit;
Analyze the financial Data provided by the client;
Ability to determine whether a client can qualify or not for the study based on their financials books
Draft financial reports.
- English proficiency, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of financial books (balance sheet, p&l, W2, tax returns, 1099);
- Familiarity with US finance regulations; preferred but not mandatory;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on actively listening and understanding clients’ needs;
- Good analytical & Project Management skills;
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel;
- Good communication skills to provide financial advice to clients regarding the credit;
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.