Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
Cnexia Team is looking for a Frontend Developer to lead Business Process Management projects.
The successful candidate will directly support the end-to-end program collaborating with the IT Program Manager and internal business teams. The candidate will be accountable to work with external vendors, internal development teams and internal business analysts. We require a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment, to apply creativity and innovation in the development of solutions essential to support our business divisions, and is able to able to lead change through cross-functional teams or business unit projects.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications.
- Articulate and document technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Uncover trouble rapidly and provide resolution.
- Working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions you make will have a large process impact.
- Solve challenges by leveraging technology solutions.
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5).
- Bilingualism is an asset (English / French).
- Proven leadership and organization sk
- UI Frameworks (Anuglar, AngularJS, React, Vue, etc)
- Knowledge of NGRX, Angular, Angular Material
- Experience working with CSS Variables and Web components.
- Knowledge of designing, implementing and working with automation of UI base testing.
- Clustering, high-availability & DRP.
- Containerization platform (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker, etc)
- General understanding of industry standards of IT, such as OpenAPI, TOGAF, ETOM and TMF models (preferred).
- AWS, GCP and Azure knowledge is an asset.