Start your career from day one with us!
We are Majorel, a new global player born out of the merger of the CRM activities of the two giants SAHAM and Bertelsmann. We design and deliver personalized customer experiences for the world's biggest brands.
Present in 32 countries across 4 continents grouped in 6 different regions, our 67,000 employees master 60 dialects serving more than 400 customers.
Our 17,000 employees in Morocco and West Africa are now part of the France, Africa, Netherlands region.
Majorel combines talent, data and technology to produce real impact for its partners. With an annual turnover of 1.2 billion euros, we benefit from a leading position in the African, European and Middle Eastern markets as well as a strong presence in Asia and America.
Learn more on www.majorel.com
26, rue Mohamed Kamal
Ensures the reception and assignment of user incidents
• Acts as SPOC SI (single point of contact) with users for any request or complaint
• Records incidents or operating anomalies reported in tickets and takes into account calls and feedback from users
• Pre-diagnoses and qualifies incidents / anomalies, according to priorities
Participate in the resolution of incidents affecting the quality and continuity of service
• Handles incidents or problems that are reported to it: diagnosis, identification, information, resolution, formulation
• Transfers, if necessary, calls and requests from users to the competent teams
• Reports alerts in the event of an exceptional incident to its management ? Ensures the follow-up of the processing of incidents and requests
• Monitors the processing of user calls until resolution
• Exploit and consolidate the incident database to analyze possible trends
• Ensures ticket processing reporting (excluding Service Level Agreement, Out of Target) and reminds, if necessary, the teams in charge for resolution • Issues substantive preventive action requests
Monitor indicators related to safety standards
• Follow up on change requests and ensure compliance with the process in force
• Ensures the treatment of vulnerabilities related to head office equipment
• Management and implementation of security patches related to head office equipment
Conditions of access to the position
• Education: Bac + 2 or DUT in Computer Science
• Experience: Beginner
• Good level in Spanish and English
• Perfect knowledge of the IT field
• Knowledge of ITIL good practices
• Knowing how to carry out the operations required to start up and operate the equipment
• Know how to diagnose incidents / problems and implement the necessary actions
• Knowing how to propose improvement actions
• Know how to respect the confidentiality of each user