The Africa Business School (ABS) within Mohammed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P, Morocco) is recruiting a Head of Marketing and Development.
The Africa Business School is dedicated to creating a rigorous and inclusive center for the development of research and learning in the continent. Drawing on strong private and public support, and in partnership with Columbia University, HEC Paris, and Ecole Polytechnique, ABS aims to become a trendsetter for shaping the social and business landscape in Africa and beyond.
The school is seeking candidates with ambitious career goals, preferably with direct relevance for the African continent. Readiness to be a self-starter is essential
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
1- Job Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Development and validation of the Africa Business School's communication and marketing strategy according to the market study and in coherence with the general strategy of the UM6P.
- Management of marketing studies conducted by the Africa Business School
- Continuous analysis of the market (local and regional) and the competition
- Definition of budgets for communication and marketing actions and follow-up of its realization
- Development and implementation of internal and external communication and marketing plans of the Africa Business School
- Development of a corporate communication policy and strategy for Africa Business School
- Implementation of multi-channel communication campaigns (internet, press, advertising, direct approach, etc.)
- Design and deployment of internal and external communication actions in conjunction with the UM6P communication department
- Design and implementation of a public relations policy for the Africa Business School
- Monitoring the reputation of the Africa Business School
- Carrying out reviews of communication strategies
- Managing all media communication for the Africa Business School in collaboration with the UM6P communication department (writing press releases, press kits, etc.)
- Development and management of the Africa Business School's network of partners (academic and corporate)
- Negotiation and signing of partnership agreements
- Contribute to the definition of the strategy, content, and focus of partnership programs
- Implementation of agreements and monitoring of their evolution with partners
- Analysis of results to evaluate the performance and profitability of each agreement
- Lead and supervise the teams of the marketing, communication, partnerships, and business development unit in the implementation of the defined action plans.
3- The position offers:
- life & medical insurance
- maternity leave
- paid vacations
4- Additional Information:
Competitive candidates will exhibit a desire to contribute to the formation of an emerging school.
Priority will be given to candidates with a demonstrated ability to manage important projects in a complex context.
The ideal candidate will also have a proven track record in HR, communication, marketing.
Location: ABS has its main campus in Rabat and is a part of Mohamed IV Polytechnic University (UM6P) which is in Ben Guerir, Morocco, near Marrakesh.
This position will be based in Rabat.
5- Application must contain:
1. A Cover Letter
2. Detailed Curriculum Vitae
In your profile please upload:
3. A List of Three References
4. One Recommendation Letter
2- Required Skills:
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good comprehension of the academic landscape in Morocco, Africa, and the world
- Management skills