COFICAB is a best-in-class world leader in the manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires. The company is a member of the Tunisian multinational industrial group, ELLOUMI Group, founded in 1946. COFICAB Group’s footprint expands over 11 countries all over the world. The group is number one worldwide in its capacity as a tier 2 supplier to most of the big players in the automotive industry.
The HR department’s first priority is to support COFICAB in meeting its strategic goals and implementing its vision, through taking care of its most valuable resource: its people.
COFICAB employs over 3000 people worldwide. We excel at finding and continuously developing outstanding talent.
Conducts continous improvement projects and provides a proactive and effective support to quality and production departments to meet plant objectives. Contributes to the industrialization of new products (at plan level). Oversees tooling management activities such as maintaining tools inventory, identifying tooling needs, performing incoming inspections, and delivering timely requested tools for production in line with defined policies, procedures and rules while optimizing tools consumption.
- Reviews overall industrial performance results focused on production and quality performance (TRO, Scrap Rate, Running Time, etc.), analyzes industrial non-performance root causes in cooperation with quality and production departments and contributes to the developement of improvement action plans (Problem solving).
- Undertakes, following continous improvement & products industrialization projects, updates of products technical specifications documents, work instructions, visual aids, PFMEA and other revelant technical documents and datasheets improvement project or industrial project.
- Develops technical specifications of production tooling & optimise the life time for production tools.
- Prepares, communicates and reviews Industrial performance KPI's and proposes accordingly continuous improvement plans of processes, procedures and systems to meet the Department and the Company's objectives.
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Quality standards and system regulations (ISO), Wire manufacturing processus and associated technologies, Process improvement techniques, Quality tools (Statistical Process Control, PFMEA, APQP, etc.), Continuous improvement techniques, Analytical and problem solving skills, Inventory management, Project Management, Risk Management.
- Communication, Building Relationships, Self Development, Personal Effectiveness