Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
At the start of the 21st century, electric batteries have become a critical issue for the environment and the green economy. Their modeling and optimization have therefore attracted an increasing effort of scientific research. We wish to recruit a research engineer who will participate within UM6P in meeting the major challenges posed by the optimal design of batteries, using up-to-date computational methods and tools, in close collaboration with ad hoc experimental labs.
- Build, manage, maintain, and develop large scale scientific codes,
- Participate in group meetings and make presentations to your peers,
- Be exposed to large-scale computer systems and supercomputers, as well as emerging technologies,
- Take full ownership and responsibility for delivery of your projects,
- State of the art of research on Multiphysics Modelling,
Why joining us?
- Exposure to challenging projects, cutting-edge technologies, and daily learning opportunities,
- Friendly social atmosphere with every opportunity to learn, stand out and really make a
- Work on the fastest supercomputer in Africa (Toubkal)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of mathematical modeling with partial differential and ordinary differential equations
- Good knowledge of optimization algorithms and game theory applied to engineering and data sciences
- Experience with Python
- Ability to independently understand complex problems and devise efficient, robust solutions
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Working individually as well as collaborating as part of a team
- You like solving problems in numerous ways
- Experience with parallel programming, e.g. MPI, OpenMP, or CUDA.
- Experience with Multiphysics Modelling