Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment.
Technopolis, Bâtiment B 11 Sala-Al-Jadida
The Business Analyst is responsible for the operation suite of Web and Mobile applications. Its mission is to ensure an outstanding error free online experience for new and existing customers that showcases Bell’s brand and allows users to research and purchase products and services and manage their relationship with Bell simply an easily.
The successful candidate will contribute to the monitoring, reporting, and improving of the online customer experience by interfacing with various technical and operational teams.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Monitor Web and Mobile applications through the lens of business objectives.
- Analyze monitoring data and identify patterns and root cause using analytics.
- Document defects and performance issues and lead short-term application fixes and enhancements.
- Work closely with online application managers, sharing current trends and findings towards longer term initiatives and upgrades.
- Track and communicate results, share with internal partners when appropriate.
- Participate in overall applications development and performance strategy.
- Possibility of working outside of regular business hour.
- Master Degree in Software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5)
- Strong experience and deep knowledge of monitoring and troubleshooting tools such as DynaTrace, DynaTrace synthetic, Omniture (Adobe Analytics) and Tealeaf.
- DynaTrace certification a strong asset.
- Degree in information systems with proven experience in the Internet or Mobile App space.
- Experience in web (.net) or Mobile App (iOS / Android) programming an asset.
- Proven experience in identifying and driving resolution of application quality and performance issues. Relentless in the pursuit of solution.
- Demonstrated capacity for problem solving, analysis, and making sound recommendations leading to the development and implementation of application enhancements.
- Strong analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to influence outcomes.
- Ability to motivate and influence internal resources and escalate when appropriate.
- Excellent ability to learn fast, adapt and work effectively in a fast changing environment.
- Results-oriented, fully committed to team success.
- English a must. French an asset.