YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Rue de Tanger
The mean tasks are:
Ensure reliability and performance in the company’s infrastructure applications.
• Perform installations, maintenance & upgrades; monitor, troubleshoot, administer Servers and infrastructure hardware.
• Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems.
• User Account administration in Active Directory, group policies, OU's, group structures, AD connectivity and replication
• Manage the installation and support of new and existing virtualization and Netapp hardware
• Analyze storage systems performance and capacity requirements
• Monitor use of resources, backs up files as required and responds to management requests
• Ensure proper control of Server room and security of data
• Manage network infrastructure extension and troublshoting
• End Point Management
• Ensure that CIT standards and LIT rules are applied
• Other assigned tasks...
Install new or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project requirements.
• OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
• Implementing security software and tools to ensure maximum security from outside threats
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
• Initiate speedy and permanent resolution to problems in systems and services to minimize disruption
Environment & compliance
• Make sure that “IT guidelines / 5S / QMS rules / IATF16949” philosophy are applied.
• Follow up the application of health and safety rules in his work area and inform the concerned department of any non-respected rules."
• Organize the team and provide the resources to satisfy the End User requirements, in cooperation with the Regional Manager.
• Monitor KPIs and scorecards for the region and measure performance of the team.
• Provide Leadership, motivate and coach his team and provide support for the development and training (Internal and external).
The candidate must have an experience of Three years with a similar position in automotive and managing IT teams. Indeed, it is mandatory to have IT/Technology Proficiency in networking, system and server administration, Microsoft Office, Active Directory...In addition to this, certificates are also an advantage to have.