HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Morocco is launched in 2022, presently developing our tech footprint in Sala Al Jadida (Technopolis Rabat Shore).
- Your mission will be to support our management teams and drive recruitment on all levels combined (junior to experienced), on all the functional business groups. In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Roll out the recruitment and staffing strategy in a context of hyper growth.
- Analyze recruitment needs and carry out the recruitment process in complete autonomy
- Kick-off meetings with the Management team, publication of advertisements, conducting interviews, coordinating the various stages of the Recruitment process.
- Manage a source rich candidate pipeline and hunt via different channels: Linkedin, platforms, events, network
- Ensure monitoring and reporting of recruitment activity
- Develop, maintain and nurture our pool of qualified talent,
- Ensure the onboarding and integration follow-up of new employees.
- Participate in cross-functional HR projects.
- Bac+4 minimum, preferably in the area of Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar position, either in-house or as an agency recruiter.
- You know how to conduct your recruitment interviews as well as the follow-up
- Required Language Thresholds: French (Very Good Level), English (Independent User Level)