Exciting career opportunities at Vivo Energy Tunisia
Vivo Energy, a Shell licensee in 22 African markets, was established on 1st December 2011 to distribute and market Shell-branded fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy is the company behind the Shell brand in Africa, a joint venture between Vitol, Helios Investment Partners and Shell.
Vivo Energy operates in Retail; Commercial Fuels (Marine, Mining and Aviation in partnership with Vitol Aviation); Liquefied Petroleum Gas and Lubricants in : Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Cote D’Ivoire, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mauritius, Madagascar, Morocco, Mali, Namibia, Senegal, Tunisia and Uganda.
The vision of Vivo Energy is to become the most respected energy company in Africa.
The goal of Vivo Energy is to create a performance driven, dynamic enterprise with the capability to deliver long term benefits to customers, employees and the local communities in which we operates.
Vivo Energy wants their employees to feel proud to work for the company and a key part of our organizational model is that our employees should be given responsibility and accountability in equal measure.
Vivo Energy Tunisia operates an extensive Retail network of 160 service stations offering a wide range of Shell’s world-class fuels and lubricants throughout the country. The network serves more than 150,000 customers each day, making the company one of the country’s largest suppliers of fuels and lubricants.
Vivo Energy Tunisia manages the storage, distribution and marketing of Shell fuels, lubricants, greases as well as Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) under the Butagaz brand.
At Vivo Energy Tunisia, we are committed to the ongoing development of our people; we understand that as a business we can only be as good as the individuals we employ, and for that reason we are looking for people with skills, experience, responsibility, commitment and ambition.
The purpose of the Fleet Cards KAM is to grow fuel volume and net profit from sales fuel cards to Large-sized customers as well as to manage the existing portfolio. As a responsible for important accounts, the KAM needs to set up a strong strategy to maintain loyalty and strengthen partnership with current portfolio and to Recruit large and solvent customers
- Develop a game plan to capture and grow business with top industry and transport accounts, including Key Account Plans with cross-functional ownership
- Lead multifunctional tender response team, including price negotiations with customers as well as preparation of overall business proposals (including: pricing mechanism, contract terms, credit and payment terms, delivery promise, value added services)
- Develop deals that offer positive trade-offs in terms of cost and complexity to Vivo Energy versus value for the enterprise
- Plan, monitor and achieve individual sales targets (volume, margin, overdues)
- Display Flagship behaviours at all times and ensure Sales 1st basics are applied, such as pipeline management, Call Reports, Key Account Plans
- Develop new opportunities with prospective customers independently and from leads developed through others
- Increase the value of existing Card customers through cross and up selling
- Establish, develop and manage win-win customer relationships that deliver for both Vivo Energy and Customers volume and profitability objectives
- Create a deep understanding of our customers, their needs and structure
- Offer solutions to customers’ problems and handle conflict effectively
- Achieve competitive advantage through applying sound understanding of the market and external environment in key B2B sectors (transport, fleet, agro alimentary distribution)
- Deliver compelling CVPs to differentiate our offers, justify price premium and shift customers away from tender mindset to long term value partnership
- Be responsible and proactive in Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) issues that affects the individual, the office/field environment and our customers
- Be accountable for own development plan to continuously improve competencies
- Adhere to financial controls and governance rules and pro-actively align with Finance and Sales Support teams to ensure compliance and best practice contract management
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Finance, Marketing or Engineering
- At least 3 years of sales experience is required.
- Demonstrated evidence of Enterprise first values and behaviours
- Able to develop and maintain a sustainable relationship with colleagues at all levels
- English, French
- Selling & Negotiating
- Deliver Results
- Working in and Building Teams
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Value Proposition
- HSSE Awareness