Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 150 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Air Arabia Maroc est membre du groupe Air Arabia. Basé à Casablanca, Air Arabia Maroc est le premier transporteur à bas coût (LCC) du Maroc. La compagnie aérienne a été lancée en avril 2009 et se concentre sur une offre qui allie confort, fiabilité et un excellent rapport qualité-prix.
Adresse de l’entreprise. 04 Rue Carthage, Quartier les Iris, Casablanca
Raison social de l’entreprise :Air Arabia Maroc
Secteur d’activité.Compagnie aérienne
Liens d’une Vidéos de l’entreprise :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXcaeHzMwgs
Job Purpose :
To achieve commercial objectives in the assigned area/territory from different channels, building effective business relationships, enhancing brand visibility and promoting company’s products and services.
To achieve targets, carry marketing campaigns and promotions, and increase the market share of the company ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures
Key Result Responsibilities :
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
- Conducts field visits, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
- Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure required load factors.
- Recognizes the unique needs of the assigned territory versus Air Arabia products and services; evaluates flights and fares with Sales Manager/Revenue Management Team, identifies new route opportunities and recommends the same to respective Manager with a proper business case.
- Provides support and necessary guidance/training to sales agents on new products, systems and preferred sales techniques needed to promote Air Arabia in the respective area.
- Collaborates with Sales Manager, Marketing &Corporate Communications, to coordinate marketing campaigns and activities such as road-shows, trade presentations, and FAM trips to ensure increased branding visibility.
- Liaises with the E-Business team to promote online sales and increase ancillary revenue through directed sales activities.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages) :
Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
Good in Spanish and English ; French Language (Arabic where necessary).
Valid Driver’s License in the assigned territory is preferred.
Work Experience :
- 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry, experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Possesses effective persuasive sales and marketing skills and techniques.
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending effective solutions.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Capable of understanding market needs, trends, and planning accordingly.
- Capable of developing reports, comparison sheets, and charts as well as utilizing statistics to identify trends and support the revenue team with recommendations.
- Capable of developing and conducting power point presentation to clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against business strategy and set KPIs.