Webhelp est leader européen de l’externalisation de la relation client. Fort de ses 55 000 collaborateurs, Webhelp accompagne plus de 500 clients mondiaux de premier plan dans plus de 36 pays et 40 langues avec une large offre de services : vente BtoC et BtoB, acquisition et fidélisation, service client, gestion des médias sociaux, enquêtes et sondages, services financiers…
Au Maroc, Webhelp compte 10 000 collaborateurs répartis sur 14 sites dans les villes de Rabat, Salé, Kénitra, Fès, Meknès et Agadir. Chaque jour, nos collaborateurs contribuent au succès de notre groupe et œuvrent pour offrir une expérience client toujours plus satisfaisante.
Convaincus que notre réussite passe par celle de nos collaborateurs, nous mettons tout en œuvre pour optimiser leur potentiel et leur permettre d’effectuer leur travail dans un environnement favorisant l’équilibre vie privée/ vie professionnelle. A ce titre, nous mettons à leur disposition plusieurs commodités et avantages sociaux : restauration sur site, salles de sport et de détente, gaming zone, crèches ou subventions de crèches, assurance santé, plan de retraite….
Nous attachons également une importance forte au développement des compétences de nos collaborateurs et à leurs plans de carrière dans un principe d’équité. 90% de nos managers actuels sont issus de la promotion interne.
Notre succès est la passion de nos collaborateurs et de nos clients.
Webhelp Maroc a reçu le label MEILLEUR EMPLOYEUR DE L’ANNEE 2018.
Rejoignez Webhelp et participez à une aventure humaine unique !
28 avenue Allal Ben Abdallah 10000, Rabat, MAROC
At Webhelp, we empower our 60,000 game-changers across the world to work on behalf of the most exciting brands. We are on a mission to develop and expand our technological capabilities so that our people can grow with us as well.
This is a unique opportunity for you to drive innovation for one of the most competitive BPO companies in the world and be part of our digital transformation efforts.
As a Network Architect, you will be required to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. This person will also collaborate with our corporate security team to design and build security controls to protect our environment.
Responsible for working with Project Manager and IT architects and engineers to clarify and document requirements. Must be able to work closely with Engineers (internal and external) and Project Manager. Communication with all levels of the business is required. Must be able to work overtime (nights/weekends) as needed.
Your mission at Webhelp
• Implement products, platforms, software, hardware, or appliance-based solutions related to network and network security.
• Solve unique or complex problems that have a broad impact on the business. Take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
• Interface with management and vendors to develop and implement new solutions to meet business requirements.
• Multi-site datacenter design, migrations and buildouts with disaster recovery planning and implementation.
• Multi-site WAN/MAN/SDWAN design, implementationand support.
• Design, implementation and support of network environment connected to the enterprise network (direct, VPN)
• Design and manage the rollout of various network infrastructures with necessary capacity planning, performance tuning, and configuration optimization
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Use network tools for administration, maintenance, automation, and visualization reporting
• Develops technical documentation describing the deployment, configuration, and management of network infrastructure.
• Participates in IT security audits. Responds to existing audits and ensures required controls are implemented as required.
• Builds strong relationships outside of IT to understand business needs. Communicates complex details in a way that people can understand. Advocates for the end user and stakeholder by becoming associated with the products, empathizing with and understanding user needs.
What we’re looking for
• Must have experience with architecting and administrating WAN/LAN network systems (8+ years of experience) and the following key technologies:
? Cisco ISR and ASR Routers,
? Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Meraki Switches,
? Cisco Nexus Switches
? Cisco Meraki Access Points,
? Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco Firepower Firewalls,
? Fortigate Firewalls,
? Palo Alto Firewalls
? Dell Switches
? ISE and FMC Solutions
? SD-WAN : Cisco Viptela, Cisco Meraki, Fortigate
• Advanced technical skills and experience with the following L2 and L3 protocols and technologies such as IPSec, DMVPN, BGP, OSPF, VPC, QoS, 802.1x, MPLS, MPLS/VPN.
• BIG-IP F5 Solutions
• Must understand open-source and other tools to assist in monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
• Must have a minimum of 8+ years of experience in IT, configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
• Communication Effectiveness - Articulate and present a friendly Customer Service experience in both phone and in person.
• Teamwork - Identifies and cultivates relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of internal functions and levels.
• Judgment/Decision Making- Takes responsibility for decision-making.
• Innovation/Creativity - Generates new solutions by combining, changing, or reapplying existing ideas.
• Motivation - Pursues goals and measures success in terms of results achieved; Focuses on what’s important to the organization and drives for results.
• Flexible schedule, including the ability to work nights and weekends.
Who we are
Webhelp is French multinational BPO company with a global impact and footprint. We focus on creating superb customer experiences and developing business solutions adapted to each company. We enhance the value of the most innovative brands by combining intelligence and emotion to make business more human. By?joining Webhelp,?you will be part of our community of over 60,000 employees from more than 150 locations in 50 countries making a difference each day!
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you, join us!
Webhelp is an equal opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity or any other classification protected by applicable national laws. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.