YAZAKI’s timeline of success dates back to 1929 when Sadami YAZAKI began selling wiring harnesses for automobiles.
As a truly global company deeply rooted in Japanese cultural traditions and values, YAZAKI strives to be a reliable partner to its customers as well as a promoter of environmental sustainability throughout the world.
We are especially proud to be the world's largest producer of wiring harnesses and at the same time offering environmental systems, with emphasis on energy-related equipment.
As part of Yazaki activities growth in Morocco , we are hiring currently several positions !
Rue de Tanger
We are pleased to inform that an l open position to join Quality Department as Plant Quality Specialist.
Attributions & Tasks:
- Claims processing and alerts
- Analyze customer claims & alerts
- Communicate the claims report according to the deadlines and the type of report required.
- Ensure the monitoring and control of the effectiveness of actions.
- Treat the reoccurrence problems with the problem solving.
- Ensure weekly update of the external QRM.
- Update of the Quality Improvement Plan.
- Ensure the update of the claim’s presentation
- Ensure deliverable following the APQP/ANPQP approach
- Audits and visits
- Conduct internal audits
- Implement LPA audits according to schedule
- Ensure preparation & follow up of audits & customer visits
- Ensure continuous improvement of actions Support production
At least 1 year of experience.
Fluent speaker of French and English
Level of studies: Bac+5 in quality, engineering, production, or technical field…