Orange Business est l’entité du Groupe Orange qui accompagne les entreprises et organisations dans leur transformation digitale. Forts de 29 100 collaborateurs à travers le monde, nous concilions présence globale et approche locale pour inventer avec nos clients de nouveaux business models permettant de libérer tout leur potentiel. Ainsi, nous créons un impact positif, à la fois pour leur activité et pour le monde qui les entoure.
Ce qui nous distingue de nos concurrents ? Notre double expertise : nous sommes à la fois opérateur de réseaux et intégrateur de solutions digitales. En tant qu’opérateur, nous construisons et exploitons des infrastructures complexes. En tant qu’intégrateur, nous concevons et manageons des solutions digitales de bout-en-bout.
Nous apportons à nos clients des solutions autour de 5 grands enjeux transverses : mettre en place leur espace de travail numérique, améliorer leur expérience client, faciliter l’essor de l’industrie 4.0, collecter et traiter les données, transformer et sécuriser leur infrastructure réseau.
C’est parce qu’Orange Business maîtrise toutes les étapes de la transformation digitale que nous proposons à nos clients les solutions les plus pertinentes.
Nous imaginons un futur épatant avec nos clients et nos collaborateurs !
Alors, prêt à rejoindre l’aventure ?
Technopolis ,11100 Sala Al Jadida, Maroc .
Europe Sales team support:
- Support Sales in finding solutions to their customer’s business needs
- Ensure timely response to requests for Feasibility Studies
- Lead response to RFPs : Opportunity Gates - successfully pass solution review
- Responsible for overall technical solution design including architecture; costing; FTE sizing; transition and transformation activities; service management process; risk assessment and security compliance; assumptions and caveats
- Help maintain a qualified pipeline of opportunities with a high win probability. Ensure related CRM information consistency.
- Improve deal qualification by providing a solution perspective:
- Assessing the customer fit with Orange capabilities
- Assessment to determine whether or not there is a true business opportunity
- Understanding the key win themes including customer budget, solution “must haves”, critical service levels impacting the business
- Use the knowledge of Orange solutions and innovations to shape solution strategy that are meeting and if possible anticipating customer requirements and needs : understand customer business and solution requirements, and translate these into Orange services and solution blocks. Review bid response with Sales before submission to the customer and ensure it is meeting customer requirements and solution strategy
- Ability to interface with customers as required in support of internal sales, operational personnel, or established third party relationships
- Support Legal in contract negotiations
- Assess the technical skills and required personnel needed to complete the bid response within the engagement phase.
- Engage and direct the technical subject matter experts team and ensure that all customer requirements (service levels, operation model, transformation) are incorporated within solution
- Assess with Marketing the need for third party integration; identify appropriate partners and organize vendor management requirements
- Ensure good and profitable business for Orange IC
- Ensure all IT tools and documentation associated with bid development is completed within established timeframes and filed in accordance with Orange IC established policies
- Ensure consistent delivery of quality proposals to new and existing customers.
- Demonstrate differentiation of Orange solution from that of the competition and clear
- Ensure customer satisfaction ratings are met or exceeded
- Improve win rates / new business Win ratio
- Contribute to, and attend final bid presentation to the customer
- Provide knowledge transfer to the post sales teams (Delivery, CSC) after contract signature
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years in a Pre-Sales customer facing organization in the Data and Mobile industry (transmission, IP, signaling, roaming GRX LTE, messaging A2P P2P, security solutions) that addresses Wholesale telecom customers (MNOs, OTTs…).
- Preferred technical telecoms background
- Fluent and polished written and oral communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to work at all levels and understand strategic business issues
- Ability to recognize and assess clients’ key business drivers and challenges
- Ability to develop the level of credibility that positions Orange to collaborate on the construction of clients’ business cases
- Business financial skills, e.g. understand business case concept (pricing/costing /risks provision, …) and the impact of changing elements on NPV, payback margin, “Commercial acumen”
- Ability to use web based tools and follow technical processes
- Ability to understand legal concepts
- “On top of” current Mobile trends, Business Market understanding e.g. Mobile industry – Data trends (subsea cable developments, CDNs, Content and Gaming industry)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to visualize, simplify and explain complex technical and business solutions
- Ability to create and present Conceptual designs and case studies
- Understanding of Market pricing
- Technical and business innovation skills
- Leadership skills/effective guidance - management of virtual international teams may be required