Western Union is here for what's next. Each day, our diverse global teams invent and build new ways to send, save, and spend money. Wherever our customers are in the world, whatever currency they prefer, we're evolving to meet the demands of tomorrow. When we help make financial services more accessible to people everywhere, we transform lives and communities, positioning us to become the world's most accessible financial services company. That's our vision, and we need talented, forward-thinkers like you to help make it a reality.
Casanearshore (Sidi Maarouf), Shore 13 - 7° étg.
Do you have a strong passion for Product Management in the world of FinTech? Are you an experienced Product Manager well-versed in emerging FinTech technologies and proficient in enhancing user experiences in the digital and Point of Sale applications? How about the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and agile team within a global fintech company dedicated to crafting the next-generation Account Payout Network, facilitating seamless transactions to bank accounts, wallets, and cards across over 200 countries and territories worldwide? If you're eager to become a member of a globally diverse organization that not only values but also celebrates each individual's unique contributions, allowing everyone to thrive, then it's the perfect moment to consider a career with Western Union as a Product Delivery Manager.
Western Union powers your pursuit.
Role Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for planning, orchestrating, and driving the implementation of key projects which improve service quality and deliver transformative changes ;
- You will play a crucial role understanding Western Union customer needs and external partner capabilities to deliver the best-in-class service solution ;
- You will compile reports and post-rollout reviews to conduct and maintain a detailed product performance review and its possible improvements after project release ;
- You will be working with external global partners and cross-functional internal teams.
Role Requirements :
- You will need a degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or Finance ;
- You must bring a strong track record of managing projects in an agile and multicultural environment ;
- The ideal candidate should have cross-border remittance, banking or FinTech sector experience ;
- Understanding Compliance, Privacy, Legal and Settlement considerations would be a significant advantage ;
- Proven sharp analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
We make financial services accessible to humans everywhere. Join us for what’s next.
Western Union is positioned to become the world’s most accessible financial services company —transforming lives and communities. We’re a diverse and passionate customer-centric team of over 8,000 employees serving 200 countries and territories, reaching customers and receivers around the globe. More than moving money, we design easy-to-use products and services for our digital and physical financial ecosystem that help our customers move forward.
Just as we help our global customers prosper, we support our employees in achieving their professional aspirations. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and build a career, as well as receive a great compensation package. If you’re ready to help drive the future of financial services, it’s time for Western Union. Learn more about our purpose and people at https://careers.westernunion.com/
You will also have access to short-term incentives, multiple health insurance options, accident and life insurance, and access to best-in-class development platforms, to name a few (https://careers.westernunion.com/global-benefits/). Please see the location-specific benefits below and note that your Recruiter may share additional role-specific benefits during your interview process or in an offer of employment.
Your Morocco specific benefits include:
- 26 days annual leave – plus 14 public holidays.
- Comprehensive life & medical cover – including dependents.
- Pension plan.
- Comprehensive corporate benefits.
- Heavily discounted Gym Membership.
- Luncheon Vouchers.
Western Union values in-person collaboration, learning, and ideation whenever possible. We believe this creates value through common ways of working and supports the execution of enterprise objectives which will ultimately help us achieve our strategic goals. By connecting face-to-face, we are better able to learn from our peers, problem-solve together, and innovate.