About Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P): Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields.
The university is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. UM6P University consolidates Morocco’s frontline position in these fields in a unique partnership-based approach while developing skills relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the heart of Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
About the UM6P Physics Program: The UM6P-IAP is a high-level training and research program in condensed matter physics, optics, and nanosciences. It aims to be one of the most dynamic in the country and across the African continent.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
Job description: The Program Manager implements the day-to-day administrative and programmatic activities for the physics program and including:
- The PMO will participate in financial analysis and reporting to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the physics program.
- The PMO will assist Principal Investigators in training and supervising grants.
- Contribution to the academic and research development of the physics program.
- Respond to all support or relay needs for the successful completion of the research, education, and training program.
Applications and selection procedure: The application folder must contain: A detailed Curriculum vitae, A cover letter containing the experience and contact information of two references.
Requirements for candidates:
- Master's degree or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills including written and oral presentation skills in Arabic, French and English language.
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the center.
- The ability to engage professionally (ability to work in a group setting) with a diverse population of faculty, staff, and students across the university and externally is required.
- Effective time management.
- Problem-solving skills.