LEYTON is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations. Our consultants help our clients' growth and the enduring success of their business.
We exist in 16 countries, and have more than 23 offices worldwide - We assist companies in their sustainable development, in both the private and the public sector, through consulting missions in the following three major themes: Innovation, economic efficiency and energetic efficiency.
We're looking for a R&D ICT Consultant to join our brilliant team and help deliver one of LEYTON's most sought out services in innovation funding.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
Some key tasks are the following:
- Managing a portfolio of technical subjects
- Analyzing the clients' R&D Innovation projects
- Studying the possibilities of public funding
- Writing technical reports to substantiate the financial aids
- A graduate from a top ranked engineering schools in ICT field
- Having an international outlook in terms of studies or professional experiences, particularly in France ;
- Having at least relevant work experience, ideally in consulting field ;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in French with an analytical mind
- Curiosity, dynamism, adaptability, good interpersonal skills and team spirit are your key success factors ;
Your future benefits?
We offer you many advantages to ensure you a pleasant and fun work environment;
- Start-up spirit in a fast-growing multinational group;
- Diversification of projects and learning from cutting edge missions;
- Work-life balance;
- Numerous social benefits ;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Continuous learning environment;
- Health and fun partnerships.
Are you a passionate about ICT and its latest trends?
Artificial intelligence, Big Data, Cloud computing, Digital transformation, IoT, Virtual reality, Fintech, Ultra-high-speed, 5G, Microsystems and Medical applications?
Do you see yourself evolving in an international and multicultural environment?
Don’t hesitate to apply!