APM Terminals operates one of the world’s most comprehensive port and integrated inland service networks and continues investing in new business opportunities as well as upgrading current facilities. Project Execution (PE) is the function responsible for developing and implementing the strategy for project implementations, governance and standards to be used in the APM Terminals wide organization and is directly responsible for large CAPEX driven projects including Greenfields , major expansion as well as upgrades and retrofits to existing facilities.
We will soon kick off significant capital expansion project at our existing operation in Tangier, Morocco. The goal of the project is to both grow the existing container terminal business for APM Terminals TM2 as well as expand the business value and proposition for entire West Med.
Want to be part of our successful story , please apply through following Link :
Zone Franche, Ksar Al Majaz Oued R’Mel, Commune Anjra, Route de Fenideq
The purpose of this position is:
- Ensure exceptions in waterside moves confirmation in the TOS via OCR or OCR checker are handled timely and diligently
- Ensure various applicable systems are updated timely
- Monitor closely the OCR exception queues and act upon them as per established procedure
- Escalate and liaise with the PCO/IOC Sup as and when required
- Use the RDT to confirm the load position and/or discharge unit while the OCR system is down.
- Ensure required reporting at the shift end or vessel operations completion is done accurately and timely
- Liaise with lashing Foreman/deck clerk for the lashing platform preparation and Gondola usage.
- Follow up on confirmation of all special handling in the terminal including OOG and BB.
- Liaise with deck man on any changes to planned stowage positions or any inventory needed on board
- Look ahead of operation and detect any potential challenge that need to be deal with and inform the OPS Sup if needed
- Undertake any other duties as directed by management
Who we are looking for
- Requires a bachelor degree in relevant field
- Must well versed with using computers
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent visual acuity
- Works well under pressure
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English and French as well as fluency in the local language.
- Requires good interpersonal skills