APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
Want to be part of our successful story , please apply through following Link :
Zone Franche, Ksar Al Majaz Oued R’Mel, Commune Anjra, Route de Fenideq
The purpose of this position is:
- Ensure exceptions in waterside moves confirmation in the TOS via OCR or OCR checker are handled timely and diligently
- Ensure various applicable systems are updated timely
- Monitor closely the OCR exception queues and act upon them as per established procedure
- Escalate and liaise with the PCO/IOC Sup as and when required
- Use the RDT to confirm the load position and/or discharge unit while the OCR system is down.
- Ensure required reporting at the shift end or vessel operations completion is done accurately and timely
- Liaise with lashing Foreman/deck clerk for the lashing platform preparation and Gondola usage.
- Follow up on confirmation of all special handling in the terminal including OOG and BB.
- Liaise with deck man on any changes to planned stowage positions or any inventory needed on board
- Look ahead of operation and detect any potential challenge that need to be deal with and inform the OPS Sup if needed
- Undertake any other duties as directed by management
Who we are looking for
- Requires a bachelor degree in relevant field
- Must well versed with using computers
- Requires a high level of planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent visual acuity
- Works well under pressure
- Requires good verbal and written communications skills in English and French as well as fluency in the local language.
- Requires good interpersonal skills