Membre de Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (264 000 collaborateurs dans le monde), Deloitte SA mobilise en France 11 300 collaborateurs au service de clients de toutes tailles et de tous secteurs, couvrant une palette d'offres très large : audit et risk services, consulting, financial advisory, juridique & fiscal et expertise comptable.
Deloitte Extended Services est une société à responsabilité limitée de droit marocain basée à Casablanca. Filiale à 100% de Deloitte France, elle constitue un centre de responsabilité Nearshore à part entière, rattaché au service des différents métiers.
Immeuble Seven Square Angle bd Sidi Abderrahmane et, Rue Al Banafsaj, Casablanca 20230, Maroc
As a junior reporting officer (M/F) within Deloitte University EMEA project team in Casablanca, you are expected to support the Senior reporting officer in reporting, processing and analysing qualitative and quantitative data through :
- Supporting the periodic reporting deliverables processes ;
- Producing the periodic reportings ( Post-programme reports, Outsanding registrations report, transfers reports, etc) within the set timeline and in respect of the specific deadlines ;
- Acting as a POC for internal and external stakeholders regarding reporting queries ;
- Supporting the post programme evaluation process through surveys set up, reporting creation, data analysis and learning credits allocation follow up ;
- Following up on and reviewing attendance sheets to ensure reception, accuracy and status update on the registration system ;
- Setting up and producing Adhoc reports ;
- Supporting and participating in the set up and the definition of processes linked to the reporting stream ;
- Mastering all platforms and tools essential for reporting purposes.
- Transfers reporting specifics:
In addition to the above, you are expected to:
- Manage transfers along with the transfers’ company and the operator ;
- Send arrival/departure confirmations to delegates ;
- Act as a POC of the delegates assisting them on any transfer issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (BAC+3).
- High organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Numbers and detail driven.
- Team player, ability to interact with team members across boarders.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both French and English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
An advanced level in English and Excel is a must.