Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
RESEARCH ASSISTANT IN PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
BIODIVERSITY AND PLANT SCIENCE
UNIVERSITY MOHAMMED VI POLYTECHNIC
We are looking to hire a Research Assistant in Plant Physiology on a one-year fixed-term contract.
- Development of the laboratory's expertise in all aspects of plant physiology
- Participation in the common tasks and experiments of the laboratory
- Setting up scientific experiments
- Conducting agronomic trials
- Data collection, analysis, processing, and interpretation
- Participation in the supervision of master students.
- Master’s degree in plant science
- 1-2 years of experience in research and development
- Master of plant physiology and crop nutrition and fertilization
- Able to work, write and speak in English and French
- Creativity, rigor, open-mindedness, great adaptability, organizational and relational skills, team working
- Master of IT tools and data processing.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent experience in conducting agronomic field trials
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong academic writing skills
- Good agronomic background
- Experience working on collaborative projects involving multidisciplinary teams.
Conditions of employment
- Contract type: Fixed-term employment contract (1 year)
- The announcement is for a full-time position and subject to the completion of a satisfactory probation period and performance
- Qualified candidates must submit all application materials, in English, including a detailed CV, an intent letter, and contact of at least 2 professional references to