Mohammed VI Polytechnic University is an institution dedicated to research and innovation in Africa and aims to position itself among world-renowned universities in its fields The University is engaged in economic and human development and puts research and innovation at the forefront of African development. A mechanism that enables it to consolidate Morocco’s frontline position in these fields, in a unique partnership-based approach and boosting skills training relevant for the future of Africa. Located in the municipality of Benguerir, in the very heart of the Green City, Mohammed VI Polytechnic University aspires to leave its mark nationally, continentally, and globally.
Lot 660, Hay Moulay Rachid, Ben Guerir 43150
Research assistant position in Lithium-Ion Batteries Development and Prototyping project (CDD-12 mois).
Position Background: Materials Science, Energy and Nanoengineering (MSN) Department at Mohammed VI Polytechnic University (UM6P) recruit a research assistant to participate in the Lithium-Ion Batteries Development and Prototyping project.
The candidate will integrate MSN department and mainly work with Energy team.
The role is to facilitate cylindrical and Pouch cell Lithium-Ion batteries development, and support the lead to generate the final product.
- interact with Equipment suppliers and the UM6P equipment engineer to integrate the equipment into the facility
- drive delivery, installation, and commissioning of the equipment;
- assist with the Development of documentation, including Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Process Flow Chart, Control Plan, etc.
- assist with the Optimization of the different parameters related to the proper operation of each equipment.
- Assist to the generation of the Process Specifications and Parameters to ensure the production of high-quality final product (Cylindrical cells, Pouch cells, etc).
- monitor performance of the equipment.
The application must Have :
- An engineer or master degree with background in Chemistry, Process, Electrical, or Mechanical disciplines;
- Strong attention to detail; good written and verbal communication;
- Strong ability to work in a structured and detailed way.
The application must include in addition to a CV, a letter of recommendation, transcript of Marks, and a scan of the diplomas obtained.
The position is for a limited time, 12 month fixed term contract (CDD-12 months).