APM Terminals is a port infrastructure leader, uniquely positioned to help both shipping line and landside customers grow their business and achieve better supply chain efficiency, flexibility and dependability.
Part of A.P. Moller-Maersk, we leverage more than 100 years of industry experience to design and build high-quality container terminals.
APM Terminals MedPort Tangier is one of the most technologically advanced, efficient and safest terminals in the world. It’s ranked as a leading African port and amongst the world’s top 50 container ports worldwide. Located at Tangier Med 2 port complex, we have officially launched the operations on June the 28th, 2019, and we have been bringing experienced and young talents since 2016.
Joining us in lifting global trade, means being part of an exceptional field, where the right combination of experience, energy and ambition are given the opportunity to advance and develop throughout their careers!
For further information, visit our website https://apmterminals.rekrute.com/
Zone Franche, Ksar Al Majaz Oued R’Mel, Commune Anjra, Route de Fenideq
The Operations Planning department is looking for a Resources Planner. The position is based in MedPort Tangier under a CDI contract.
The holder of this position is in charge of:
• Always provide adequate staff with required skills to handle the operational workload.
• Ensure a maximum resources utilization & shift skill balancing.
• Order sub-contractor labor with due regards to cost and contract and follow up on expected shortages.
• Provide staff with work schedules and assignments.
• Monitor attendance, sick leave, lateness, absenteeism, and all other leaves of the internal and external stakeholders.
• Handle the administrative tasks and distribution events during shifts.
• Support the implementation of the Labour Management System.
• Manage operations resources (incl but not limited to Cars) and general services.
• Requires a master’s degree in Logistics, Information technology, applied economics, human resources management or any other relevant field.
• Understands safety regulations, safe working procedures and safe materials handling procedures.
• Requires the ability to maintain high level quality of work under pressure.
• Proven and demonstrated ability to deal efficiently with staff requests and issues.
• Requires advanced level of verbal and written communications skills in English and Arabic.
• Expert skills in Excel for modelling and scenario planning.
• Excellent IT skills (ability to use office tool to intermediate level) with proven ability to understand complex, bespoke technology and produce / understand management information.
• Experience in working with Outsourcers is a plus.