Joining Cnexia is choosing to be part of an ambitious project that values Innovation, promotes Continuous Learning and enables all tech champions to fulfill their creative dreams.
At Cnexia, we do more than support the clients of our world-class network and services. We develop innovative solutions and create original multiplatform media content. In fact, we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate on the web, interact with Mobile Apps or benefit from an AI-enhanced experience.
Proud of our status as a fully owned Moroccan subsidiary of the largest Canadian Telecom company, we have been ceaselessly growing our team since 2021. With over 1100 employees, mainly based in Fez, we have expanded in the northern region of the kingdom with our Brand-new state of the art site in Technopolis Rabat.
If you are ready for this challenge, we invite you to join a community that values bold ideas and professional growth all in an engaging multi cultural world-class environment
Unité B1, Parc Fès Shore, Route de Sidi Harazem (9 108,11 km)
You will have an opportunity to…
- Interact and collaborate with stakeholders in preparation and facilitation of workshops, document outcomes and conduct reviews to translate business requirements into functional requirements/specifications.
- Conduct Fit/Gap analysis of requirements and recommend solution options based on best practices.
- Scope, estimate and plan new or changes to existing IT solutions based on business requests and objectives.
- Write and review functional specifications in accordance with standards, governance and best practices.
- Configure SAP Finance modules to meet business requirements.
- Develop test scripts, execute tests and document results to confirm functionality.
- Coordinate the delivery of IT change requests across the system landscape in collaboration with the Release Management team.
- Support training material preparation and training of key-users.
- Support data conversion activities.
- Provide end user support to stabilize new changes deployed.
- Drive successful adoption of proposed solutions.
- Provide level 3 end user support to accounting function users globally.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve production system issues/incidents.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and leading practices within finance.
- Identify solution improvement opportunities and leverage leading SAP practices to continually enhance business value and benefits from IT enablement.
You will be a great fit to our team if:
- Master’s degree in software/ Computer Engineering (Bac+5).
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing and delivering SAP Finance solutions.
- Proficient in SAP ECC6, S4 HANA, Materials Management (MM), Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Process Integration/Process Orchestration (PI/PO) and Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt (GR-IR).
- Strong SAP experience with Finance (FI) modules such as General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Accounting, Credit Management, Dispute Management and Collection Management.
- Ability to operate in complex, fast-paced project environment with interdependencies spanning multiple work-streams, teams, business divisions, geographies, time zones, and language.
- Strong design and configuration experience in SAP Finance and integration to other modules. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide updates to team.
- Adept at building relationships with IT peers as well as business end users.
- Able to work in mid, night shift/shifting schedule.