Scientific Consultant Wanted !
LEYTON is an international consulting firm and our teams around the world remain devoted to the economic, ecological and social development of organisations. Our consultants help our clients' growth and the enduring success of their business.
We exist in 13 countries, with more than 36 offices worldwide. We assist companies in their sustainable development, in both the private and the public sector, through our high added value consulting missions in these three major themes: Innovation, economic efficiency and energetic efficiency.
At LEYTON, we are driven by excellence and growth by providing the best care to our clients.
Parc Casanearshore Sidi Maârouf Shore 14
For this position, we're looking for Engineers who will provide Leyton's expertise in innovation funding.
Some key tasks are the following:
- Collaborate with our Senior consultants to prepare the clients' deliverables
- Use clients' documentation and additional research to identify their projects' key R&D elements
- Draft clear technical analysis documents about the clients' R&D projects
- Stay updated on the newest developments in various R&D fields
- Degree in Computer engineering
- Experience between 2 to 4 years
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a personable attitude
- Curiosity, awareness and an interest in science, technology and innovation
- Polyvalence and high proactivity, with a strong desire to learn
- Good Proficiency in English: written and verbal communication
- Ability to explain complex technological concepts in Layman’s terms
Are you a passionate about ICT and its latest trends?
Artificial intelligence, Big Data, Cloud computing, Digital transformation, IoT, Virtual reality, Fintech, Ultra-high-speed, 5G, Microsystems and Medical applications?
Do you want to evolve in an international and multicultural environment?
Don’t hesitate to apply!